Mail::Audit

Steve Rushe steve-belfastpm at deeden.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 04:26:16 CDT 2001

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 10:13:39AM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Considering that everyone (ie Mr Wilson and Mr Rushe) are now using
> Mail::Audit, and so they have had all the teething problems, how about
> we have another talk at the next meeting on this?

Umm all the teething problems. I wish! I'm still getting used to the thing
and know no more than what I have gleaned from Simon Cozens article at
  http://simon-cozens.org/writings/mail-audit.html

Talking of talks, hows that Imline::ASM one coming along ;) Or even a
report on YAPC::Europe 2000?

Steve

--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk

Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me!
                                Julius Caesar - Carry on Cleo