Venue for next week's meeting

Karen Pauley karen at kasei.com
Thu Sep 27 11:15:09 CDT 2001

> Hmm... Thursdays don't suit me.  I can't help feeling we've been here
> before.  What's wrong with the second Monday or Tuesday of the month,
> if we're moving venue and day anyway.

I am not moving the day - just trying to organise next week's meeting.
At the next meeting we can look at all the options available and
decide if we should change the day. If we want to move next week's
meeting to the week beginning October 8th I can try to find a
suitable venue.  However, I will not be able to go the meeting
as I am going away on the 8th October for three weeks.

--
Karen