Venue for next week's meeting

Andrew Wilson andrew-dated-1002023263.6d92c4 at rivendale.net
Thu Sep 27 06:47:43 CDT 2001

On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 12:33:18PM +0100, Karen Pauley wrote:
> So, does anyone have ideas about what we should do about a venue
> for next week's meeting?

Well some suggestions

a room in a library (we think they probably close early)
a room in a pub somewhere
possibly a room in a leisure centre
a room in a community centre
Steve suggested that the senior common room beside Queens might be availale
The YMCA? (Young Man there's a place you can go (this was Marc's suggestion (in Leicester!!)))
The Foyer up near queens hires out rooms anbd have dprojectors etc.
In a council building (other than a community centre)
a room in a school