Possible website?

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Sun Sep 23 18:27:56 CDT 2001

On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 11:46:54PM +0100, Steve Rushe wrote:
> I used ttree so I could mess about easily at home and offline.

Don't suppose you want to make the code available too then? Following
Tony's recommendations, and more importantly lovely looking code, I'm
going to learn TT in the very near future. And a wee bit of Class::DBI
to boot. (Installed it at the weekend, will RTFM soon.)

> I think the plan is to get some reviews up first of all to show O'Reilly
> we actually can reivew stuff! So feel free to have a go at something
> you've read already :)

Mmmmmm. Okay, I'll give it a go when I get more tuits.

> Well if no one has any major problems with the way it looks I'll do it
> tomorrow (Monday) sometime. This of course assumes that I put something
> on the front page...

No problems with me. Renders fine in my browser and has no javascript or
flash :o)

Russell
--
Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers.
                -- Pablo Picasso