Possible website?

Steve Rushe steve-pmbelfast at blackstar.co.uk
Sun Sep 23 17:46:54 CDT 2001

On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 06:08:25PM +0100, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 10:03:07PM +0100, Steve Rushe wrote:
> > Well I've put up a possible candidate for the Belfast.pm website at
> <snip>
>
> Looks good - nice simple layout. I take it you didn't go with TT
> though...?

<panto>
Oh yes I did!
</panto>

I used ttree so I could mess about easily at home and offline.

> re: Reviews section. Are we getting free stuff from O'Reilly to review?
> If so, what, where and when? I wouldn't mind doing a wee review sometime
> perhaps (especially if it's a book I wanted to read anyway...)

I think the plan is to get some reviews up first of all to show O'Reilly
we actually can reivew stuff! So feel free to have a go at something
you've read already :)

> When are you putting the new site up?

Well if no one has any major problems with the way it looks I'll do it
tomorrow (Monday) sometime. This of course assumes that I put something
on the front page...

Steve