Possible website?

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Sun Sep 23 12:08:25 CDT 2001

On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 10:03:07PM +0100, Steve Rushe wrote:
> Well I've put up a possible candidate for the Belfast.pm website at
<snip>

Looks good - nice simple layout. I take it you didn't go with TT
though...?

re: Reviews section. Are we getting free stuff from O'Reilly to review?
If so, what, where and when? I wouldn't mind doing a wee review sometime
perhaps (especially if it's a book I wanted to read anyway...)

When are you putting the new site up?

Cheers,
Russell
--
Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers.
                -- Pablo Picasso