Possible website?

Andrew Wilson andrew-dated-1001632794.aad82f at rivendale.net
Sat Sep 22 18:19:53 CDT 2001

On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 10:03:07PM +0100, Steve Rushe wrote:
> Well I've put up a possible candidate for the Belfast.pm website at
>
>     http://www.deeden.co.uk/belfastpm/
>
> Various pages are there and others are empty (notably the front page).
> Let me know what you think and whether it works in your browser or not.
>
> There are still a couple of things to sort out, such as getting the html
> through w3cs html validator.

Hi Steve,

That looks really good, no problems on opera or w3m.  I particularly
like the sparse really clean look, no mindless clutter.

Super.  Marc also has a module on CPAN I believe, you should add his
name to the modules list.

One small point, all you lot that said you were going to do some
reviews, where are they then?  are they there yet?  are they there
yet?  are they there yet?

cheers

Andrew