mod_perl

barry bazza at bazza.com
Tue Sep 18 08:04:40 CDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 09:00:41AM -0400, Wesley Darlington mumbled:
> Does debian's apache use just the one config file?

under Woody, yes, which is what that is

> Is your script definitely being run under Apache::Registry?
> Could you post (perhaps a link to) your script's source?
> Could you try putting the script under some directory and
> Apache::Registry-enabling that with a <Location> header?

how can I check that it's being run under that? when I remover the mod_perl
configuration stuff, it works correctly :) the same thing happens on a simple
test script, like this

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

print "Content-Type: text/plain\n\n";

print "$< $>\n\n";
foreach(sort keys %ENV) {
    print "$_ = $ENV{$_}\n";
}

--
-Barry Hughes
After watching my newly-retired dad spend two weeks learning how to make a new folder, it became obvious that "intuitive" mostly means "what the writer or speaker of intuitive likes".