mod_perl

barry bazza at bazza.com
Tue Sep 18 06:45:56 CDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 07:21:17AM -0400, Wesley Darlington mumbled:
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 11:44:28AM +0100, barry wrote:
> >   <Files *.cgi>
> >     SetHandler perl-script
> >     PerlHandler Apache::Registry
> >     PerlModule DBI CGI
> >     PerlSendHeader off
> >     Options +ExecCGI
> >   </Files>
> > dunno if you mean that by off, or removing that part altogether
> Remove it altogether, if you haven't already. Do you have any other
> references to that directive anywhere else? I have a notion that a
> <Location> thingy might be a better, but that's probably just silly.

100+ 12:43pm bazza at taurus:~>grep -c SendHeader /etc/apache/httpd.conf
0

my cgi (exactly the same as http://bazza.com/ right now) does this to print a
header

print <<"END";

END
(etc)

but the Content-Type line is being printed to the browser .. unless debian's
default apache + libapache-mod-perl install is doing summat weird

--
-Barry Hughes
It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.