ANNOUNCE: Class::DBI 0.28

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Sat Sep 1 07:01:37 CDT 2001

On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 11:53:51AM +0100, Tony Bowden wrote:
> You should also have been waiting for:
>
> : columns() now works properly with inherited classes

Ah, but that is no use to me at home, as I don't have any inherited
classes. Yet. haven't seen the need in the odd bits and pieces I cobble.

> I preferred Lila myself.

I an rereading ZATAOMM atm, and it is maybe affecting it more than it
did when I was young(er). I bought Lila, but to my dying shame I never
got round to reading it. So what do we hold higher, morals or values?

m.