ANNOUNCE: Class::DBI 0.28

Tony Bowden tony at kasei.com
Sat Sep 1 05:53:51 CDT 2001

On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 11:47:47AM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 10:48:50AM +0100, Tony Bowden wrote:
> > - auto_increments now work properly with move() and copy()
> hurrah! been awaitn' for that

You should also have been waiting for:

: columns() now works properly with inherited classes

as that was the cause of great difficulties with Shop::BasketItem::Gift
or Shop::Basket::GiftItem, or whatever it was. Which was tied in some
way to that BOGOF fix.

But I'm guessing no-one's ever going to try to finish all that stuff
off now anyway...

> a wet m. but hey, it is worth getting a bit wet. the open road, the
> buddabuddabudda of the classic single british bike beneath you....the
> buddha found in every screw bolted onto the frame....the freedom...

I preferred Lila myself.

Tony