Module list for authors

Steve Rushe steve-pmbelfast at blackstar.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 10:00:28 CST 2001

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 03:39:02PM +0000, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 05:48:10AM -0500, Steve Rushe wrote:
> > So can anyone suggest a better alternative, or will I need to write
> > something to query CPAN for it?
>
> IANACPANE, but 01modules.index.html seems to be what you want.

Nope, it also doesn't include all I want. My current quick and dirty
test for usefulness is whether the file tells me about Marty's
Crypt::Simple module. Both 01 and 02 don't mention it. My previous test
was whether they mentioned the current version of Class::DBI, but that
was dumped once it clicked that the CPAN version is 0.02 behind the
latest version.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
Steve

--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk

Space is cold, home is colder when you come home at night
and there's nobody here.               - The All Seeing I