Go

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Sat Oct 27 02:11:41 CDT 2001

On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 12:16:27AM +0100, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> While we're making OT posts while drunk...
>
> Anyone interesting in forming a Belfast Go club (ie, Go the game)?
>
> This idea is gratuitously ripped off from London.pm, but hey! It was a
> good idea =)

Yes, this is a good idea. Honestly. I would be in. Yes, the voices in my
head say I have already replied to this, but I don't listen to them
anymore, not after the fight club/i am a geek debacle. And I still can't
believe that I turned out to be the geekiest. That is just wrong. Same
as the gay test. wrong, wrong, wrong.

I shouldn't be honest about my results, I suppose.

m.

--
So they went off together. But wherever
they go, and whatever happens to them on the way,