X-Echelon

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 13:59:01 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 07:56:26PM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:

> Suzu, not this time. My head is shattered at the mo. Phone me when you
> get to Aldergrove.
>
> m. as ever.

Arse. This message wasn't supposed to go here. Pay no attention to the
message behind the curtain. Arse again.

Remember kids, always look at what you are doing, and if you are a
modemer ssh-ing in, look at where the wheel stops....

m.
--
So they wnet off together. But wherever
they go, and whatever happens to them on the way,