Tonights meeting [0]

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 15:04:35 CDT 2001

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 08:31:23PM +0100, Tony Bowden wrote:
> Ah ... the trick isn't in knowing syntax. It's in knowing that something
> exists.

Indeed. Tho I always find that I find out that these things exist by
accident. A lot of these things are undocumented, especially if you only
stick to the same sources.

A great advocacy for the pm groups then, I suppose. Someone else knows
something cool and is willing to share the knowledge.

Read much, read often, read widely. (And not just those picture books,
either.)

m. Who still feels foolish.

--
It is a matter of great indifference to me
How you greatest lie came true