Tonight's meeting

Andrew Wilson andrew-dated-1002489730.483d7f at rivendale.net
Tue Oct 2 16:22:09 CDT 2001

Hey y'all

Good turnout.  I enjoyed the meeting and learned some cool new stuff.
Oh and we got to watch Marc reimplement a one line program as what
would have ended up as a three page epic :-)

Big round of applause for karen, good talk.

Hopefully we didn't scare off any of the new faces with our mad
ramblings.

So, as far as I remember most of this stuff was decided, can
someone else confirm or refute this[-1]

37) meetings will now be held on the second Tuesday of the month
12) There will be a Christmas Dinner
45) Belfast Perlmongers may even organise a Christmas dinner
^)  We haven't decided a venue for future meetings
&)  We don't have a venue for the alleged christmas dinner

Things that are definite for next month

MCMLXXXIV) Marc will be talking about Parrot
MMI) Steve will be doing something about using Mail::Audit

Things that might happen[0]

XLII) I might talk about This module what I have wrote

Oh and Marc want's somebody to talk about object persistance.

And can people who said they would do reviews please do them[1]

cheers

Andrew

[0] This is my mail I can make it tentative if I want ;-)
[1] Yes I know[2]
[2] This is a quote from somewhere.
[3] This isn't quite numerical order, it's perl array access orderu
[-1] numbers are like seriously overrated[3]