Tonights meeting [0]

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 16:21:05 CDT 2001

Just a word, y'all.

OI would like to say thankyou to Karen for her talk this evening, even
if I did manage to totally look like I have never coded in perl in my
life. *mutter mutter*

I am sitting her with books open wondering if I should learn *stuff*
instead of just looking it up when I need it. (FYI I treat SQL, HTML et
al in exactly the same way. I don't need to *know* it, as I can look up
the syntax if needs be. Anyway, enough of my philosophy.)

I enjoyed the talk anyway.

hurrah for Karen!

Note to those who have neverr met me: I am not like that in real life.

m.

[0] Assuming you read this on Tuesday the xth of October 2001, where x
is the value of the date of the, ah hell, its happening again...

--
It is a matter of
Great indifference to me