The Tuesday Convention

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Tue Oct 2 06:54:08 CDT 2001

Since we're just about to have two meetings in a row on the specified
day, do you think we can go about changing this again? It now seems that
my Tai Chi Chuan class is going to be on a Tuesday evening, so that may
not suit me too well in the future. I'll be at tonights meeting though
(thanks Stephen).

Oh, and I have a databases class on a Thursday until 7.30pm. (The only
other class on a Thursday is at 9.15am *sigh*)

So can I break the (so newly formed) system already? Any other day suits
me fine :)

Russell, who saw Battle Royale Special Edition last night and highly
recommends it
--
Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers.
                -- Pablo Picasso