[andrew@rivendale.net: Re: Tomorrow night's meeting]

Stephen McCullough swm at swmcc.com
Tue Oct 2 04:45:35 CDT 2001

On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 10:40:20AM +0100, Steve Foy wrote:
> > > Subject: Re: [andrew at rivendale.net: Re: Tomorrow night's meeting]
>
> Why are we publicizing andrew at rivendale.net??

Cos he pays us lots of money :)

> Is he some superior being?

Yes ;)

> One who harvests all our produce and uses it for his own benefit?

Don't be silly.

> Is he a god?

He comes from Glengormley..

> why, oh why are all our messages tarnished by this ghastly subject line?

Cos he probably forwarded them to us because he was replying to the person and
not the list.

Thanks,

--
Stephen McCullough                              http://www.swmcc.com

What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.

The Godfather (1972)