Tomorrow night's meeting

Tony Bowden tony at kasei.com
Mon Oct 1 12:30:18 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 12:08:17PM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:
> Ah, is there any number? (I knew there was another question)

Numbers? We don't need no steenkin' numbers. We don't care for numbers
round these parts.  Where the streets have no numbers.

> Or distinguishing land marks. Is the autotrader building down there
> somewhere?

By the powers invested in ASCII art I offer all you folks with fixed
width mail readers the following piece of wisdom:

Map

         | | |
         | | |   ^
         | | |   |   M2/M5
         | | |                                                   -------
         | | |                                                  / --  --
         | | |                                                 //   ||
        /  |  \                                     Edgewater //    ||
       /   |   \   Fortwilliam                      Road     //   --  --
      / /| | |\ \   Roundabout                              //   |      |
     / / | | | \ \                       SEA               //    |*Here*|
    /  ---------  \                                       //      ------
   /   ---------   \                                     //
---   |  | | |  |   -------------------------------------  ---
---   |  | | |  |   ------- --------- ------- -----------  ---
   \   ---------   /            Dargan Road        ^     ^
    \  ---------  /                                |     |
     \ \ | | | / /                            Security  Traffic
      \ \| | |/ /                             Office    lights
       \   |   /
        \  |  /
         | | |
         | | |
         | | |    To Belfast M2
         | | |
         | | |
         | | |

Anyone with a proportionlly spaced font will almost get the gist, but
will probably end up drowning if they follow this too closely...

Tony