Tomorrow night's meeting

Stephen McCullough swm at swmcc.com
Mon Oct 1 09:20:47 CDT 2001

Hi Scott,

> >Well then I will have lots of TradeElectronically in jokes then, >however
> >Barry is in Canada atm so I will be laughin with/at myself (no >change
> >there).
>
> Um, just to remind steve that he's supposed to be going to katy dalys
> tonight.
> PS: steve, if the times will work for us going to both gis a bell.

???

Are you addressing me or Steve Foy? If it was Steve Foy would it not
have made more sense to reply to his email instead of mine? If you
are addressing me then WTF are you talking about?

--
Stephen McCullough                              http://www.swmcc.com

Mr Brown? That sounds too much like Mr Shit.

Reservior Dogs (1992)