Tomorrow night's meeting

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 08:28:55 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 02:24:40PM +0100, Steve Foy wrote:
> > I have no idea why I'm writing this, as someone will undoubtably give
> > directions before me, and also I'm not planning on attending the meeting,
> > due to the fact that I'm  just a wee kid, and will surely feel
> intimidated.
>
> Karen has nearly persuaded me to go to the meeting, although I am still
> unsure as to why.
> Can anyone persuade me further, like tell me what generally goes on at a
> typical "mongers of perl" meeting?

A typical meeting? Have we had a typical one? Usually, it involves lots
of shouting and finger pointing [0], and much hilarity, and even some
useful things gleaned. Or gleamed. Or gleened. I am plumping for gleaned
here.

Oh go on, listen to Karen. She Knows What She is Talking About. And you
can even come outside and coo over my motorcycle. I allow you.

m.