Tomorrow night's meeting

Steve Foy steve at unite.net
Mon Oct 1 06:44:14 CDT 2001

> > UNITE Solutions have very kindly offered us the use of
> > their meeting room for tomorrow night's meeting.
> >
> > Their address is:
> >
> > UNITE Solutions Limited
> > Edgewater Road
> > Belfast BT3 9JQ
>
> Ah, is there any number? (I knew there was another question) Or is it
> easily identifiable? By a big flashing, neon, rotating 'UNITE' on the
> roof or something?
>
> Or distinguishing land marks. Is the autotrader building down there
> somewhere?

Going along the motorway to larne etc. Take the turn off for Duncrue
Industrial Estate, turn right at the (Fortwilliam) roundabout at the top of
the turn-off. You will pass a wee security hut, then  a set of lights, turn
left at these lights, in about 15 seconds you will be faced a corner to the
right, while in the middle of this corner, you will see a building with a
carpark to your right, turn into this. There is a  small "UNITE" sign at the
entrance, but you need to be trained in VSOS (Very Small Object Spotting) to
see this. There is no buzzer, and I assume the door will be open, just walk
in and either hang about, or enter the door to your right to find the lovely
abode of the UNITE staff (most of which will have buggered off home).

I have no idea why I'm writing this, as someone will undoubtably give
directions before me, and also I'm not planning on attending the meeting,
due to the fact that I'm  just a wee kid, and will surely feel intimidated.

Good luck
Steve