biogs and things.

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Sun May 20 08:38:36 CDT 2001

OK all,

if you keep looking at our page, belfast.pm.org, it says that I was
going to jiggerpokery it a little. Well, it seems that I have started. I
have fleshed it out with a few more pages, complete with their
directories etcetc. No fancy cgi running it yet, as I am cobbling this
quickly so I can go have a BBQ. And a walk in the Forest. (Local plug:
Portglenone Forest Park is one of the best bluebell woods in Europe. And
they are all out at the mo. Then come up and see me!)

So if you want to pass me on your geek code/about you/total lies I will
happily put it up for the world to ridicule. Anything that does not
compile or uses strict will not be considered! ;-)

Oh, and if anyone totally hates the way I am going about laying the site
out, let me know. I have the graphic design skills of a bag of dead
hedgehogs.

toodle-oo!

m.

--
"I don't see much sense in that" said Rabbit
"No" said Pooh, humbly, "there's isn't. But