whose turn is it to mount the scratch monkey?

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon May 14 18:20:29 CDT 2001

Hi all.

Just wanted to say thanks to those hardcore perlmongers who stayed for
Mike's talk on 'software engineering the good way'. Hope he doesn't get
heckled as much and as erm, robustly ('say something funny') as he did
tonight. err, yesterday. A marathon session indeed. I am just home and
writing this. It is Tuesday.

Hopefully we can hear the second half (the shorter half. God, these
in-jokes are getting worse....) before he leaves to give it at TPC.

Cheers all, and cheers Mike. I enjoyed. The most rewarding part was when
he gave me the money. Hang  on, I gave *him* the money.............

m.

--
"I don't see much sense in that" said Rabbit
"No" said Pooh, humbly, "there's isn't. But