call to arms!

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Tue May 8 04:49:23 CDT 2001

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 10:14:07AM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:
> Mike Schwern will be speaking coherently.

>From Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) [web1913]:

  Coherent \Co*her"ent\ (?), a. [L. cohaerens, p. pr. See Cohere.]
     1. Sticking together; cleaving; as the parts of bodies; solid
        or fluid. --Arbuthnot.

Cleaving.  I will be guarding the door with an axe.

I'm going to give this one a shot: "How To Be Lazy Without Really Trying"
http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/talks/How_To_Be_Lazy/Abstract
Your basic software engineering overview.  Its scheduled as a three
hour tutorial at TPC and as its currently unpolished it will probably go a
bit longer.  Then again, you're getting $400 worth of me for nothing!

Suicide capsules will be available for a small fee.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <schwern at pobox.com>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <perl-qa at perl.org>	     Kwalitee Is Job One