Next meeting

Russell Matbouli russell at futureless.org
Fri Jun 29 06:56:53 CDT 2001

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 11:52:54AM +0100, Steve Rushe wrote:
> Talks at the last meeting were on the Perl Debugger and on using
> Template::Toolkit as a replacement for h2xs.

Marty also talked about Inline.

A Belfast.pm T-shirt was discussed and Andrew and Marc are going to find
out about them I think. Do we have any designs (or ideas or anything) yet?

Getting profiles on the website was also mentioned, but there was no
concensus on what they should include.

Website redesign was another point, and someone (Marty?) is going to do
something about it.

Tony also gave me a lovely TPC book, thank you Tony.

So who is going to follow up on these things? :)

ATB,
Russell
--
Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers.
                -- Pablo Picasso