In case no-one (else) noticed...........

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Sat Jun 23 12:47:38 CDT 2001

Hey all.

(and hi to the Bluggers. Just spamming you too!!)

The 'Interesting things' bit on belfast.pm.org has been changed to 'Our
Modules'.

In there you will find the useful File::Find::Duplicates by Tony, the
also useful Attribute::Deprecated by Marty and Quantum::Usrn. Which
nothing can be said about. Truly, the only thing that worries me about
it is that I didn't think of it first. *sigh whistfully*

Download 'em, install 'em and love 'em!

Just to say, keep an eye on the site! It is there for a purpose!!

I really enjoyed seeing these modules go up.........gives me ideas in my
head, which is never a good thing........

huzzah!

m.

--
When you're high and 29