Meeting Reminder

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Sat Jun 23 05:38:00 CDT 2001

Hi all.

Just a reminder to say that the next meeting of our merry bunch is on
Tues at 7.30. That is the 26th. So if you are reading this after that,
you have missed it!

And the meeting is going to be a good one A quick introduction on the
Template::Toolkit, why it is better than h2xs and other parsing things
(including the as-yet-unreleased mwk.pm, written for my beloved to keep
diary entries on our site).

And there should be a discussion on the perl debugger, and the various
Inline modules. Hurrah! Much fighting and bickering and joyous fun for
all to be had!

Oh, and bring chocolates for Marty. Else he turn into a gremlin from his
current mogwai like state.

m.

--
When you're high and 29