The Next Meeting.

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 14:36:23 CDT 2001

Hi all.

Here is the plan for the next meeting, to be held on
Tues 26th June at 7.30pm.

The agenda is as follows:

Mr. M. Pauley talking about:
YAPC::NA
Template::Toolkit
the perl debugger

Interspersed in this will be a dialogue on the pros and cons of
Inline::**, and the trouble you can have when you start to confuse 80x86
and MIPS in your head and code in Inline::ASM.

Price of admission is chocolate. For Marty. Or the good of the group.

As this is Marty giving the talks, hecklers are more than welcome.
Especially those who can argue eloquently, passionately, and
tenaciously. Or just shout loud, like me.

Thoughts? Questions? If you don't ask, we can't answer.

m.
--
When you're high and 29
You know it ain't a crime