next meeting

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 11:53:38 CDT 2001

Marty Pauley wrote:

> If you get me some chocolate I'll talk about:

that is a deal then.

> * how great YAPC::America::North was.

ok...............

> * use Inline 'C' (Marc, you can do use Inline 'ASM').

err.........then again, maybe not this one. How about the perl debugger
instead?

> * using Template::Toolkit instead of h2xs to generate skeleton modules.

please......

> * installing Perl on my iPaq (the BLUG may be a better place for this
>   one, since I had to install Linux too).
>
> --
> Marty

yes, skip that one too. There is enough in the other talks to keep us going.
As long as you are funny.

I will post the date when I get home and speak to the Oracle, so if anyone
has any fierce, rabid objections to any particular date, ya bettter let me
know sharpish!!

m.