next meeting

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Sat Jun 9 07:33:07 CDT 2001

Hey guys.

Mike has gone back to the colonies, so the next meeting will be by one
of our own! (I think.)

OK, so I wouldn't mind *someone* giving a brief talk on the perl
debugger, and how to use it, trace thru, stepping, what goes into what
register, how we can see this, what all the silly switches mean, just
how to make it work for me in everyday coding!!

As this may not be to everyone's taste, I suggest splitting the meeting
into several speakers with wildly different topics. So if anyone wants
to give/suggest a topic, feel free to do so!

And the date? Well, it is getting near to the middle of June, so we can
have it then, or leave it till the start of July. If there is no
consensus, then I will pick a date from my random date generating code,
which lives in my head and causes a seg fault with the wife process that
runs in parallel to me.

(And if the date of the meeting strays much beyond the start of July,
to, say, the middle of July, please fell obliged to come and coo over my
new motorbike. www.stray-toaster.co.uk/enfieldphoto1.jpeg

hurrah!

m.

--
perl -le 'local $variable for local $people'