What are we going to do with the website?

Steve Rushe steve-pmbelfast at blackstar.co.uk
Mon Jul 2 05:55:57 CDT 2001

lo again

So what will we do with the website? It looks fairly tatty at the mo, so
I reckon we need to do sommat nice with it. So what should we put on it?
I know we had this discussion last week, but we've done nothing since
then so I'm trying to move things along!

We obviously need to have details of things we're doing, things we've
done, when our meetings are, who we are, how to get in touch with us
etc., but what else comes to mind?

I favour using Template::Toolkit to do all this, as well as a little bit
of database, just so I can learn more about TT!

So what does everyone think?
Steve