{ANNOUNCE} Games::Quake::Log

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Sat Dec 29 14:43:49 CST 2001

On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 07:32:05PM +0000, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> Hi Marc,
> Instead of putting everything in a tarball yourself, use 'make dist' as
> it puts it in the way CPAN prefers (ie, Games-Quake-Log-1.01.tar.gz
> instead of log.tar.gz). CPAN thinks you have a distribution called "log"
> now because of the filename.

yes, I know. And I meant too. I just got forgot. I remembered about it
an hour before I started to mess about, but I am a sievehead. What can I
say.

> If I ever play Quake and want my logs analysed, I'll make sure this
> Quake Log analyser :)

you *need* to be playing. Game of Kings. And some Queens, I believe.

m.

--
So they went off together. But wherever
they go, and whatever happens to them on the way,