{ANNOUNCE} Games::Quake::Log

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Fri Dec 28 04:55:03 CST 2001

This can be found at:

 http://www.stray-toaster.co.uk/log.tar.gz

and in my CPAN directory shortly.

OK, so it ain't monkey brains, but it does what it is supposed to. Yes,
and I know the code is pretty sucky. That is what you get for coding in
a rush one Sunday afternoon, then being too lazy to actually rewrite it
and tidy it up. It is only for fun, dontcha know.

And I am in a defensive mood, so no critisim of it, Yet. Give me a few
days, then get tore in.

c'est la vie. And my vie at that.

m.

Oh, go on, I know you want to tear it to bits....
--
So they went off together. But wherever
they go, and whatever happens to them on the way,