This is the __END__

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Sat Dec 15 11:41:11 CST 2001

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 12:09:31PM -0500, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> Maybe its a Warhol module.  Empire.pm, where eight hours of compiling
> is paid off by an explosion of errors at the end.

Yes, I was forcing my module to drink Spanish beer then piss on the
canvas... Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about :)

> Or maybe you generated your module with an oldish version of h2xs and
> there's a spurious "use AutoLoader" in your module and AutoSplit is
> griping because it can't find any subroutines to autoload?

This could be it. I haven't had the necessary upgrading perl tuits, so
I'm running 5.6.0 on this particular machine. h2xs put in 'use
Autoloader' and 'use Exporter', but I assume I don't need either of
these as the module is OO and doesn't autoload or export anything.

Hmm, even removing all the h2xs added stuff except for 'use vars qw($VERSION)'
still gives the same error message. (5.6.1 gives the message too.
I'll assume it's something I'm doing wrong :) I'll check the code and
try to isolate what's causing it.)
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |         I love your eyes but only with ketchup