IRC

Steve Rushe steve-belfastpm at deeden.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 06:06:32 CST 2001

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 12:02:10PM +0000, Stray Toaster wrote:

> Weren't me, guv. I may be an IRCer, but never had the wit to create the
> channel. Is there an infobot running to keep it open? Yes, I could go
> see, but I am busy telling the News Of The World the Truth about Fergie
> and Nevvie.

Tis only me atm. There ain't no bot. I know what you're thinking now Marc!
Resist the temptation. As for F&N, it's their business and I don't see why
you're condemning them for what they're doing (allegedly).

Steve

--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk

I've given you so much rope you should have been hanging for days.
                                          Sugarcoated - Aimee Mann