'lo

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Mon Aug 27 12:29:56 CDT 2001

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 06:22:16PM +0100, Tony Bowden wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 06:19:34PM +0100, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> > No doubt someone will point out some of the problems with my code
> > here.
>
> That comes later.
>
> For now, I'll point out the problems with your grammar, worth even
> of a Marc:
>
> > I gone with defining the number of pics per page and then I work in pages.

Ah, grammar is it!  Marc worked in pictures and had the concept of how
many of these were on a page hard coded in his script.  The whole code
makes assumptions about how many pictures there are per page.

I took a different tack, I defined a variable to hold the number of
pictures per page.  I then work in pages of pictures instead of just
pictures.

hopefully that's clearer.

cheers

Andrew