So anyone fancy doing a talk?

Steve Rushe steve-pmbelfast at blackstar.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 10:33:55 CDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 04:11:26PM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:

> > If not, we'll probably meet up and then end up staring at each other for
> > a while before going to the pub. I'll also probably bug people on the
> > best namespaces for a couple of modules I'm working on, all of which
> > have strange temporary names because I can't make up my mind :(
>
> Namespaces you say? Sounds serious....

Nope I just don't know what to call them and I may gather opinions.

> > ps. If Marc starts answering this, please try to answer one of the
> > questions I've asked before the inevitable wind-up ;)
>
> damn! too late! I *was* going to ignore it and push my own agenda. Now
> that you (Steve) is in charge, I can be a subversive....

In charge? Nope, I deny that. I'm not turning into Dave Cross or Greg
McCarroll. I'm merely trying to prod you lot enough to overcome the
inertia!

Steve

ps. This went to Marc direct by accident which may explain any comments
he makes about me for the next while!