So anyone fancy doing a talk?

Steve Rushe steve-pmbelfast at blackstar.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 09:45:21 CDT 2001

Afternoon all

Now that we've sorted out when the next meeting is, yay, does anyone
know what we're going to do? Does anyone want to volunteer to do a quick
talk on something such as their favourite module, things they're working
on in perl or "Inline::Webchat", for example?

I'll probably parade a few possible candidates for the web site as I'm
planning on doing little over the next weekend other that working on it.
(This being down to my currently very sore shoulder stopping me from
moving the furniture around. I've just moved, I don't move furniture for
fun!).

If not, we'll probably meet up and then end up staring at each other for
a while before going to the pub. I'll also probably bug people on the
best namespaces for a couple of modules I'm working on, all of which
have strange temporary names because I can't make up my mind :(

right, get talking...

Steve

ps. If Marc starts answering this, please try to answer one of the
questions I've asked before the inevitable wind-up ;)