Next meeting

Steve Rushe steve-pmbelfast at blackstar.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 05:26:51 CDT 2001

Right

As far a I can gather this is the situation.

1. We want to have a meeting, preferably before the 5th of September.

2. The end of the week is out as Andrew can't make it.

3. Marc doesn't want it on Tuesday next week as he's busy.

This would appear to leave us with next Monday as the only day nobody's
objected to yet! That's the 27th. Any objections? Going once...

Might I propose that after the next meeting we set up the first Monday
or Tuesday of the month as the regular day for belfast.pm meetings?

Steve