Meetings etc

Andrew Wilson andrew at soto.kasei.com
Tue Aug 21 11:27:51 CDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 04:58:50PM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:
>On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 04:55:08PM +0100, Steve Rushe wrote:
>> Well if we still want to have the meetings on a Tuesday (I don't know
>> why we started like that), then next Tuesday is our best bet. This is
>> because it's the only Tuesday before the 5th!
>>
>> We could go for another day if people fancy?
>
> Considering I am off that week, could it be Thursday instead? Historic
> reasons....

Thursdays don't suit me, I'd prefer another day.  Actually the latter half
of the week doesn't really suit me.  I actually think we started on Mondays.
I don't know why either, probably because the latter half of the week didn't
suit me.

>> Also do we want to meet in BlackStar or elsewhere (such as a pub)?
> Please note that I say this as a non-alcohol drinker!
>
> I am free and easy as to the venue.

Yeah so am I.  I'm reasonably happy to go whereever someone else has
organised it to be :-)

cheers

Andrew