Meetings etc

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Tue Aug 21 11:43:00 CDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 04:58:50PM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:
> Considering I am off that week, could it be Thursday instead? Historic
> reasons....

Is that the 23rd then? Suits me, what about everyone else?

> > Also do we want to meet in BlackStar or elsewhere (such as a pub)?
> > Please note that I say this as a non-alcohol drinker!
>
> I am free and easy as to the venue.

If it's going to be a pub, are we going to decide on the night and meet up
at Blackstar beforehand or just decide now? Please note that I say this as
an alcohol drinker. =)

> > As for the website, I'll do it. Nothing much else seems to be happening
> > so I'll run it up at the weekend and put it somewhere for people to
> > ridicule. So if anyone has anything they think should go on it, such as
> > slides, talks etc. email me at steve at blackstar.co.uk
>
> Oh, is that another cue for me to huff then?

Did we get Andrew and Marty's slides from the last meeting then? Are there
any slides from before then?

Marc: I think you can huff now, if you haven't exceeded your huffing quota

Russell
--
Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers.
                -- Pablo Picasso