Meetings etc

Steve Rushe steve-pmbelfast at blackstar.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 10:55:08 CDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 04:33:09PM +0100, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> When is the next meeting, what's the topic and who is speaking? Any chance
> we could have it before the 5th of September, as I'll be away again after
> that...  Who went to YAPC? Anything interesting to report back?  What's
> happening about the website and the tshirts?

Well if we still want to have the meetings on a Tuesday (I don't know
why we started like that), then next Tuesday is our best bet. This is
because it's the only Tuesday before the 5th!

We could go for another day if people fancy?

Also do we want to meet in BlackStar or elsewhere (such as a pub)?
Please note that I say this as a non-alcohol drinker!

As for the website, I'll do it. Nothing much else seems to be happening
so I'll run it up at the weekend and put it somewhere for people to
ridicule. So if anyone has anything they think should go on it, such as
slides, talks etc. email me at steve at blackstar.co.uk

Steve