Meetings etc

Russell Matbouli russell at futureless.org
Tue Aug 21 10:33:09 CDT 2001

Hello again,

I'm back from Egypt, been back a while actually, but had to catch up with
everything back here (filling my drinking quota, etc). I didn't find any
camel souvenirs, but saw some in the zoo so that will have to do.

When is the next meeting, what's the topic and who is speaking? Any chance
we could have it before the 5th of September, as I'll be away again after
that...  Who went to YAPC? Anything interesting to report back?  What's
happening about the website and the tshirts?

Does anyone know of companies looking for a student to program for them part
time, or that may be interested in sponsoring a student to do a project for
them perhaps? Please contact me (preferably off-list) if you want more
information or can put me in contact with someone who might need me.

Thanks,
Russell, apologetic after blatent job-seeking
--
Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers.
                -- Pablo Picasso