tee-shirts

Tony Bowden tony at blackstar.co.uk
Sat Apr 28 09:49:00 CDT 2001

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 11:24:21PM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:
> Front: 'Free the unreferenced scalars!' (slanted, poss 45 deg, in
> jailbreak sorta font.)

I like " <something> during global destruction". But I can't think
what the first bit would be.

Best contender so far might be "unbalanced string table ...", but
that's still not quite there ...

FWP had "too late for regrets during global destruction" which I
like, but it was too contrived[1].

Perhaps "Can't find <foo> during global destruction", where <foo>
is something good?

We could go with a whole series of error messages.

I also quite like "useless use of time in a void context"

Tony

[1] Although a much more obfuscated version would make a good .sig:
  perl -e 'sub DESTROY { warn "Too late for regrets" } $_=bless []'