tee-shirts

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 17:24:21 CDT 2001

Heyheyhey!

This has been mentioned to me before, and I thought I would post about
it while I am feeling, erm, jolly. Not the best time to post, but hey, I
am not a Graham Norton fan, and Val is, so I use the machine. c'est la
whatsit.

Anyhow. Belfast.pm needs tee-shirts. To wear to the next YAPC::Europe.
Which we can talk about during one of our meets, to see who wants to go.
(I will be, but don't let that put you off.) And all wear our tee-shirts
proclaiming who we are. btw it is in Amsterdam, if that entices you.
Last year it was in London, and was pretty funky. I can extrapolate on
that if anyone ever asks. Or ask Schwern why he was hoarse the next
morning. :-)

Oh, teeshirts. Right. I fancy a range. Then our own store........but
that is getting ahead of myself. First the shirt, then the world.......

I want suggestions. Front and back print.

My go first.

Front: 'Free the unreferenced scalars!' (slanted, poss 45 deg, in
jailbreak sorta font.)
Back: 'Republic of perl camel logo with Belfast.pm slashed across it.'

any refinements? comments? other ideas? ....... monkey tennis?

m.

--
q/ever since I could talk i was ordered to listen/;