DNA.pm

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 13:08:33 CDT 2001

Michael G Schwern (noise polluter extordinaire) wrote:

> Not to be outdone by the Brits (see Leon's Buffy.pm
> http://www.astray.com/Buffy/), American innovation brings us DNA.pm!
> Did I say American?  I ment Irish.

The most amazing thing here is that I thought of something similar (after
Morse), but abandoned it for two reasons:

a) I don't know any biology to produce the codes
b) It seemed a bit off-the-wall even for me

(among the many reasons etcetc)

c) I could never write pod like *that*!

m.

but hey, as soon as it hits cpan, I will get it. I wonder if I could hack the
morse audio code to play back the sound of my code in dna form.............
--
I'm immune to your
consultation