I knew this would happen....

Andrew Wilson andrew at soto.kasei.com
Fri Nov 17 06:32:45 CST 2000

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 02:02:28AM -0800, Marc who's to embarrased about spelling his name with a c to ever use it and calls himself Stray Toaster instead wrote:
> We are running out of November. And YAAW is off to Florida on Monday, and
> much as it would be funny holding the meeting without him, I think he would
> like to be there. I would ask him, but it isn't afternoon, so he isn't in
> work yet.

I see you're still using that crappy broken mailer.  When you wrote your message
it was approx 6pm in real time (GMT) So I was in work and you weren't (Slacker boy
;-)

Yes I am off to Florida on Monday morning :-) No I probably won't be at the
next meeting.  Actually I'm missing quite a few things that I wanted to be at
but people with more influence were also away at similar times and so I
couldn't get the things moved.

* Tony's been in Boston, so no chance of holding the PM meeting before I went.
* Danny was (maybe) going to be away somewhere foreign with work - couldn't
  get the BLUG AGM moved either.
* Work Christmas Party happening while I'm out of the country.
* etc ...

Still at least I convinced them to hold the BLUG christmas dinner later so I
can go to that.

> Come on guys, when will our next meeting be???

Sometime while I'm away no doubt :-(

> m.

Still embarrased about that c I see.

Cheers