[Bath-pm] ok, so which idiot replaced the website with a blank page

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 12:04:01 PDT 2008

On 19/04/2008, Lyle - CosmicPerl.com Support
<webmaster at cosmicperl.com> >   > The old page way very outdated.

However, it was more informative than "Hi".

How hard is wget with mirror options and editing a handful of lines ?

> I'll try and get the site uploaded next  week.

How about just a page with subscription options and a link to the
archive - both are provided by perl.org with no effort required on
your part.

>  oh an Aaron, Name calling is NOT tolerated on this list.

As somebody has organised meetings for devon/cornwall perl mongers,
founded the rather successful devon/cornwall LUG and been on lists
like this for a decade or so I'd suggest organising something
worthwhile and getting people interested before you start making up
your own rules.

How long have we been waiting for you to merge bristol and bath.pm ?

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk